Experience, Professionalism, Compassion
Whatever happens to your carpets, doesn’t have to stay on your carpets. As professional carpet cleaners in Denver, we know just exactly how to safely, effectively and permanently clean the stains, spills and odors that happen to every carpet:
- Dirt and grime
- Liquids (juice, red wine, sauces)
- Nail polish
- Furniture stain
- Pet Accidents
- Automotive fluids
We specialize in using eco-friendly and industry best carpet cleaning practices that leave your floors clean, soft and odor-free guaranteed!
The Colorado Carpet Care Difference
Our technicians are each individually trained and certified by the IICRC to make sure that you receive a friendly, knowledgeable technician every time!
We clean everything from studio apartments up to 100,000 ft office buildings at a highly competitive price. In fact an unbeatable price for the services provided!
Our friendly office staff is available to assist you Monday thru Friday with convenient and flexible scheduling to meet your personal/business needs!
We’re the cleaners you call when other companies fail the test
Our carpet cleaners in Denver have been called over and over again to come in and fix a botched carpet cleaning job that some other company left behind. When you utilize us, your carpets will never suffer from being stiff, residue-laden or damp.
Our Five-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
- Vacuuming: Colorado Carpet Care uses the pile lifter method when vacuuming carpet. It is designed to extract all dry particles through the use of a large diameter beater bar brush, with lifts the carpet fiber while performing extraction.
- Spot/Stain Removal: We identify any spots/stains and the degree of severity, then remove using an environmentally-safe cleaning product. We fully inspect to identify the material type and determine the degree of carpet cleaning required.
- Odor Removal (if necessary): We perform inspections to determine cause of bacteria/odor to ensure proper cleaning is provided to eliminate/reduce the problem effectively.
- Steam Cleaning: We use a Hot Water Extraction process, which is the #1 most recommended carpet cleaning method in the industry today. Only hot water extraction has the capabilities to remove from the home/office all soil and contaminants by flushing and immediately extracting them from the carpet or upholstery.
- Air Movers: Colorado Carpet Care’s final step in the cleaning process is strategic placement of air movers to ensure quick, efficient drying of your carpet and upholstery.
If you are looking for carpet cleaners in Denver or in the Front Range,contact us today.